Naruto New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Beginning

RPG Game

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is akio

Our users have posted a total of 403 messages in 37 subjects
Top posters
Ryuuga Uchiha
Exploration Vote_lcapExploration Voting_barExploration Vote_rcap 
Zakare
Angel Mizu
Flora Kinra
Josh
Sora
Tame Tatakai
Akemi
Roxas
eclair

Exploration

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Zakare walked among the streets of the sand village he brought a piece of meat and ate it slowly sight seeing the village he smiled at how easy it had been to slip past the guards
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Flora ran threw the village, running from her older brother Skye. "Ehehe he had it coming." She said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Zakare saw someone running towards him he looked at the girl the meat still in his mouth the only reason someone would run at him is because he wasnt suppose to be here "oh well had to be found out sometime" as flora neared him he leaped into the air and onto a roof looking down at the streets
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:05 pm

She slowed down, standing where Zakare was before."Ehehe Skye had it coming." She said grinning. After all he did work her in training till morning. So walking him up from his nap with nice cold water was pay back."Wouder what he'll do next."
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Zakare looked down at flora he swallowed what was left of the meat and smiled "guess i wasnt found out ahahaha" he laughs out loud at his own foolishness "thats going to get me caught one day"
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Flora heard the laugh and looked up at a shop's roof. "Wounder..." She murmured before appearing next to him. No one knew how she moved so fast. "Missing ninja?" She said, thinking that was the answer.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Zakare smiled still but his eyes were cold "no no im new i just turned genin as a matter of fact great aint it being a genin at nineteen im a record of some sort" he laughs and stumbles about to fall off the building
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Flora grabed him so he wouldn't fall."Liar. I'm a Jounin at the academy. I teach. YOU are a missing ninja." She said.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Zakare miled still laughing "as i said im new do i look like a missing ninja?" he gives her a puppy dog smile look and raises his hands in mock surrender "i mean really come one missing nin there arent many of those these days"
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:21 pm

"There are too many. My second oldest brother is one." She said brother like it was pousin. "And if you are one. I wont say anything." Flora said, her smiling coming back.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Zakare nodded and kept smiling that annoying smile at flora "well as i said im just new miss i have no idea why i would seem like a missing nin im just a lil ole genin in sand village miss"
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:25 pm

"Flora Kinra." She said her name to the boy. "Jounin of Sand. And teacher at the academy."
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Zakare continues to smile "im Zakare Ornami nice ta meetcha flora so what really gave me away?" he laughs waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:28 pm

"Hearing you say about getting cought. I knew right away you a missing ninja." Flora said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Zakare snaps his finger and smacks himself in the head "oh dear i really should stop talking to myself like that" he laughs knowing he wont stop
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:33 pm

She shruged."I talk to my self too. Like the say. If you talk to your self, then their is no one to aruge with."

ooc: or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Zakare nods and laughs again "yea see i find the one rational ninja in a irrational world" he shakes his head
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Flora nodded her head, and looked over the village."What was your old village?" She said woundering.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Zakare thinks back to all of the villages he had been in "konoha i believe it was called where me and my family stayed as protectors flora" he smiles
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Flora nodded. She wanted to ask why he went missing, but that was too much.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Zakare looked at flora without the annoying smile now "so whose the kazekage in the sand village now flora?" he thought the old kazekage must have been replaced by now
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:45 pm

She thought for a moment."My friend, Josh. He's Kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Zakare puts on a thoughtfull face "hm nope hmm nope hm nope yea i never heard of the guy before flora" he laughs
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:49 pm

"Oh, I see." She said to him, glancing over slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Zakare saw the glance flora gave and looked at her closely "got somewhere ya need to be flora?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploration
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Beginning :: Villages :: Sand Village-
Jump to: