Naruto New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Beginning

RPG Game

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is akio

Our users have posted a total of 403 messages in 37 subjects
Top posters
Ryuuga Uchiha
Exploring the borders of the Mist Vote_lcapExploring the borders of the Mist Voting_barExploring the borders of the Mist Vote_rcap 
Zakare
Exploring the borders of the Mist Vote_lcapExploring the borders of the Mist Voting_barExploring the borders of the Mist Vote_rcap 
Angel Mizu
Flora Kinra
Josh
Sora
Tame Tatakai
Akemi
Roxas
eclair

Exploring the borders of the Mist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

Exploring the borders of the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Angel was bored as usual and what got her interesting so she began her travels towards the edge of the Mist Village. She wanted to practice her jutsu and meditating helped her. She she walked on the lake and in the center sat down to do so. She closed her eyes and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Zakare cames walking to the border yawning he scratched his head gently he was planning on getting into the mist village and check it out like he was going to do to all the other villages just to see how things were
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Angel was concentrating deeply when the wind blew passing towards her the presence of another nin. She could tell it was not a Kiri for nin normally head towards the other entrance and jumped towards a tree and saw a boy from above.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Zakare started to whistle a soft pleasant tune that anyone could enjoy like he didnt care he was in someone else's territory and then he smiled making the tune louder so anyone around could hear it
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Angel raised her brow and gripped the branch tight with her legs and slid down backwards coming face to face with him her eyes curious but she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Zakare stopped as angel came face to face with him he continued to smile and whistle the tune cheerily even though she had confronted him he stops "heya mind pointing me in the direction of the mist village?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:08 am

Angel looked at him as if he was stupid.

" You kidding right?" she said amused, but did not know it. " Why would I do that?" she askeed
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:13 am

Zakare laughed and poked her forehead so fast she barely felt it "cuz silly i wanna go in the mist village is all i wanna check out some stuff here and there"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:19 am

Angel glared as he touched her . She was not the sweet girl since she lost all her family and after her tattoos to remind her.

" How do I know you could be a traitor" she said
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:20 am

Zakare stepped back and showed his outfit "do i look like i have ever been a mist ninja come on pwease help me out just this once i wanna check out the village is all i pwomise" he smiles
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:27 am

Angel rolled her eyes and back flipped towards the ground. She looked at him up and down and then searched him on his clothes. She then took out a kunai and put it on her thigh strap.

" So not a ninja?" she asked her hands glowing blue
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:29 am

Zakare shook his head "yep like i said not a mist ninja miss just a traveler who wants to see all the sites he can before he has to go back home i all" he smiles at angel
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:32 am

Angel looked at him rolling her eyes.

" Why would I believe you,?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:33 am

Zakare laughs "because i look so trustworthy and you have to be thinking this guy is so stupid he's gotta be harmless right?" he laughs again "what do i have to do to prove myself?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:52 am

Angel looked at him suspicious.

" Well kid I will tell you one thing I will take you, have something funny going on ..I will kill you" she said threatening.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:53 am

Zakare fakes shock "oh deary me i will keep that in mind miss" he smiles and laughs "onwards now please"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:57 am

Angel took out her kunai and put it on his throat just to let a drop of blood out. She looked up to him.

" I never kid fool, now watch your mouth" she whispered in his ear and pulled back
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:59 am

Zakare's smile still hasnt left he didnt move an inch as angel cut his throat a bit he felt his neck after thought "oh wow your a real ninja i had no idea so sorry miss i didnt even see you move"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:00 am

Angel glared and put it on her thigh. She nodded stiffly and jumped a foot ahead. She was confused by him , but she would not say a thing.
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:02 am

Zakare smiled and bowed "shall we go to the village now miss ninja?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:03 am

Angel looked at him and nodded stiffly.

" I am not Miss ninja, call me Tenshi" she said
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:04 am

Zakare smiled at her warmly but his eyes were cold "well tenshi a pleasure to meet you my name is Zakare"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:06 am

Angel looked over her shoulder to him and she saw his eyes cold like hers.

" Wish I could say the same Zakare" she said smirking .
Back to top Go down
Zakare
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Zakare

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:10 am

"eh either way i still think you would be how you are angel so doesnt matter" he smiles still his eyes havent changed as he waits for angel to lead the way
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:13 am

Angel looked at him raising a brow.

" What did you call me?" she asked him stiffly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the borders of the Mist   Exploring the borders of the Mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the borders of the Mist
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next