Naruto New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Beginning

RPG Game

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is akio

Our users have posted a total of 403 messages in 37 subjects
Top posters
Ryuuga Uchiha
Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Vote_lcapPassing THrough The Rainy Terrain Voting_barPassing THrough The Rainy Terrain Vote_rcap 
Zakare
Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Vote_lcapPassing THrough The Rainy Terrain Voting_barPassing THrough The Rainy Terrain Vote_rcap 
Angel Mizu
Flora Kinra
Josh
Sora
Tame Tatakai
Akemi
Roxas
eclair

Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Empty
PostSubject: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Ryuuga Clinged to His hood as strong winds kept blowing it back if he did not. He did not like the weather of this Area. He wanted to Leave as soon as he could but it seemed that wouldn't happen for a long time. Atleast that's what he had thought until he ran into a dead end. It seemed he was walking through a canyon that was walled in for miles. He then saw a campfire far ahead. He ran to it thinking it may be a neutral village. To his surprise it was Ninja looking to be of the Rain Village. He Kept his distance for now.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Sora had been walking around the village for awhile, He was looking for something to eat. He put the hood of his jacket up and Sighed, He was so lonely in the Rain. He was sick of being called names, He just wished he could end it all.
"W-why me..?" He mumbled to himself
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:23 pm

He could faintly hear the voice of a younger man, The voice was saddening to his ears. What Could be making Him so sad.. He moved closer to get a better look at the boy and maybe hear what he was saying a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:26 pm

He heard footsteps, He cautiously moved his head to the side. Seeing the young boy. He looked at him with his Rin'negan, He sighed
"W-who are you...? What are you doing here...? Are you here too make fun of me aswell..?" He asked, as he examined him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:28 pm

He stood as he knew he was caught already. He sighed deeply before walking a little forward avoid the rain for a moment as he walked under a tree. "No. I was only wondering as to who you are and why you..all like this I Guess" he muttered before turning his head looking at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:30 pm

"O-oh.....Thats because..Ever since the chuunin exams...after I had..been given this power..I accidently..Killed..My best friend..Ever since..that day..I have been alone.." He said, Before he collapsed. He Hadn't eaten in days.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:32 pm

He saw the young man colapse he rushed over to him before he had hit the ground. He held him up with one arm."Your gonna be alright, Though we May be enemies I wont hurt you. I Haven't the heart for such a cold deed at my young age" he said boviously rambling on a bit at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:48 pm

"T-thank you.."He said, no-one had been this nice to him for the past two years. He stood up And Looked into the boys eyes. Where have I seen those eyes before...
"Do..you have...power..?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:50 pm

He looked at him a stranged by the question he was just asked "Power?" he thought for a moment wonderering what he could have meant by the 'power' he had mentioned "Well I Have This" he Used the Sharingan both 3 tomoe.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:51 pm

He looked away
"Oh..I have..power aswell...I'll show you...Follow me.."
He said as he walked towards a graveyard
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:53 pm

He followed him slowly still not fully trusting the young man, this could all be a trap. This much he could have imagined. He was cautious around him not making any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:55 pm

He dug his mother out of her Grave and turned her into a path
"T-there..."
He sighed
"This is the only way...I can make people like me...By..Killing them...and doing this...Though I haven't killed anyone...But..it's good to be with my mother again..It's been years.."He sighed
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:56 pm

He was shocked by how the woman now had the same eye pattern as he did. "What.. The.." he muttered to himself unbelieving to what he had just witnessed. Is this some type of Blood Line of the Rain..
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:58 pm

"...This is the power that makes people hate me..."
He pointed to his best friend's grave
"He's the one I killed when I couldn't control my power...it was..an accident.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:00 pm

"..A Power...What Mad Power may this be.." he muttered and was still in awe at what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:03 pm

"I didn't ask for it..I was given it..by..a mysterious person..known as..Rikoudo.." He sighed
"We should go somewhere else....This place..brings back Terrible Memories.."
He said he looked at his friend's grave again. Tears started to roll down his cheeks
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:06 pm

he looked at the tears roll down his cheek, He was saddened himself. Why was he getting touchy over another persons past, it wasn't like him. He decided to walk back to the campsite.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:08 pm

He wiped the tears away with his arm, And followed The boy back to the campsite
"Will...you be..my friend?" He asked Hesitently as he looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:10 pm

He was shocked at the question once again. This boy surprises him. He thought for a moment to think if he was serious. He never had any friends. This would be his first one. "Uhh...Yeah..I Would" he muttered
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:11 pm

He tried to smile, but sighed.
"R-really..?" He said, Thinking that He was joking.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:13 pm

He nodded slowly "Y-Yeah I mean it" he said sternly and sat by the fire to warm himself up.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:15 pm

He smiled, this had been the first smile he had made in years. He heard a loud boom, He immediatly turned his head to the side.
"They're back.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:16 pm

He jumped a little as he had heard the explosion, he was only a genin and not yet used to these things. "Whats That, Whos Back" he asked franticaly.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chuunin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:18 pm

"The hidden rock Village..They're Trying to take over The hidden Rain..They have killed many..villagers..it's not fair..No-one can live in peace...I will eventually bring peace to the world..no matter what...even if I have to kill everyone...in it.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ryuuga Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:21 pm

His eyes widened , he heard of how ruthless the rock ninja were even to kids. He wanted to get out of there but it was impossible they were closed in the canyon. "Oh no.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain   Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing THrough The Rainy Terrain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Beginning :: Traveling :: Unclaimed Territory-
Jump to: