Naruto New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Beginning

RPG Game

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is akio

Our users have posted a total of 403 messages in 37 subjects
Top posters
Ryuuga Uchiha
A walk threw the village Vote_lcapA walk threw the village Voting_barA walk threw the village Vote_rcap 
Zakare
A walk threw the village Vote_lcapA walk threw the village Voting_barA walk threw the village Vote_rcap 
Angel Mizu
Flora Kinra
Josh
Sora
Tame Tatakai
Akemi
Roxas
eclair

A walk threw the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

A walk threw the village Empty
PostSubject: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Flora walks around the village, not bothered bye the heat.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Kuro had to get away from his paperwork and explore the village, so he had snuck out of his office and was now out on the streets. He strolled through Suna, humming a catchy tune as he spotted someone familiar, Flora, he guessed. He walked over to her smiling. "Hey, um, Flora right?"
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Flora looked up seeing the Kazekage."Hello. Yes, Flora is my name." She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Kuro smiled, happy he got her name right. "What are you up to?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:45 pm

"Just got off work at the academy." Flora said smiling more, remembering the kids there. She for some reason could talk with the Kazekage like they had been friends for years.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:47 pm

"I see. I've been getting good reports about you." he smiled, leaning against the wall, relaxing. "I just went out for fresh air, see how the village is running."
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Flora seem to blush slightly, since she herself didn't know about the reports. "Yeah. From what I've seen the village is fine. Plus getting out of that office is good."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:52 pm

"I see, so are the Academy Students coming along good? We need Sunas future to be bright." he asked her, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:53 pm

"The kids are great. They will be great ninjas one day." Flora said, almost talking as if these were her own children.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:55 pm

"Good, one of them make even be the future Kazekage." he smiled a peaceful smile as he usually did. "Want to go for some ramen?"
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:56 pm

"Sounds good." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:59 pm

He opened up the curtain of the ramen shop that was only a couple of feet away, so Flora could get in, he then followed taking a seat at the bar next to her.
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Flora sat down and thought what she wanted. After thinking she said."One miso ramen."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Kuro smiled warmly, as she ordered. "And I'll take a large deluxe ramen, the usual, with a coke." he told the guy, as the ramen was placed in front of them. Kuro paid the man with 30 Ryo, and a 150 Ryo tip.
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Flora looked at him, since he was ordering so much."Your as bad as Skye when he gets home from a mission."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Kuro chuckles. "I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon." he told her, taking a bite of his ramen.
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:13 pm

She didn't care if he was Kazekage, so she flicked his forehead."That's not good for you." Flora said with a serous face.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:49 am

Kuro rubbed his forehead. "Hey, it was only that once. I had to go on a mission and I couldn't take a whole lot of food with me, because it would've weighed me down."
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:54 am

Flora slighed and ate some of her ramen. She always woundered how he could go with out eating for so long.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:58 am

Kuro took a sip of his Coke and sighed. "Sometimes life gets boring, even when your a ninja." he murmured, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:04 am

"Well there are hardly any missing ninjas. So there isn't much trumble anymore."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:06 am

"And the Akatsuki are too scared to come near Suna." he chuckled, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:14 am

Flora closed her eyes in thinking. "Wounder why though."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Kuro frowns, jokingly. "I'm sure you can guess..." he murmured, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Flora opens one of her eyes."You know me by now. I think I have the right answer...but I'm slow at these things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk threw the village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next