Naruto New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Beginning

RPG Game

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is akio

Our users have posted a total of 403 messages in 37 subjects
Top posters
Ryuuga Uchiha
A walk threw the village - Page 2 Vote_lcapA walk threw the village - Page 2 Voting_barA walk threw the village - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zakare
A walk threw the village - Page 2 Vote_lcapA walk threw the village - Page 2 Voting_barA walk threw the village - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Angel Mizu
Flora Kinra
Josh
Sora
Tame Tatakai
Akemi
Roxas
eclair

A walk threw the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

A walk threw the village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Kuro sighs, shutting his eyes. "Me?" he prepared himself for Flora to probably burst into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Her answer had been right."But...you never know when akatuski can come." Flora said looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Kuro looked towards where she was looking. "But when they do...I'll be waiting."
Back to top Go down
Flora Kinra

Flora Kinra

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:58 pm

A smile came to her lips."Then me and Skye will help you."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:01 pm

"I can always count on you guys to do the best for the village, to protect it." he murmured, turning back to take a sip from his coke. "You wanna train this afternoon?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk threw the village   A walk threw the village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk threw the village
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2